Submit Your Sighting
- DeerMom and Baby along the 13th
- Baby turtlesHatchlings leaving nest. In the practice bunker 3:00 p.m. Monday, Sept 13, 2021
- Red Tailed HawkRed-Tailed Hawk between 13 and 15. It had a squirrel pinned down. 5pm Aug.31 2021.
- FoxFox playing in the sand on 6th fairway
- TurtlesTurtle on 16th fairway
- Young GeeseYoung Geese
- Red-tailed HawkSpotted in the left trees up the 7th fairway, August 18th AM
- DeerSited at 10:11 AM, July 24th on or around Hole #4
- turtleBaby turtle compared to golf ball
- Canada Goose FamilyFamily outing at the 6th on Saturday Afternoon at NCC – May 15th.
- Turtles sun bathingYoung turtles enjoying the sun on a log near the 13th tee box. May 15th, 2021.
- Goose on EggsGoose sitting on her eggs within the burnt area near the 10th tees. May 13th, 2021.
- Geese & GoslingsHole 4 May 15, 2021
- TurtleHole 11 May 16, 2021
- Snapping TurtleThis snapping turtle was on the move from the Seine River to the pond on hole 16 on Tuesday May 11th, 2021.
- Red FoxAugust 10 2020. Seen in the right rough off the 6th tee.
- Baby DeerNewborn deer on 16th fairway. 11AM Sunday June 12th, 2020
June 2, 2020. Bluejay spotted near 13th tee box.
- Mallard DuckJuly 21,2020. One of many ducks that was wandering on the 16th fairway.
- Snapping TurtleSpotted August 15th, 2020. Crawling onto the 16th green from the adjacent pond.
Spotted in a tree on the 18th fairway at about 8 pm May 15th, 2015. A family of raccoons scurried up the tree as we approached.